- bought table cloths for my classroom. I’m loving these colors right now.
- bought fabric to make curtains. Are crayons and ABC’s considered too “young” for fourth grade? Don’t answer that. ‘Cause when I daydream about the first day of school, all the kids go “SWEET CURTAINS, YOU ROCK!”
- broke my favorite phone cover. And bought a new favorite phone cover + matching planner. Be still my heart.
- ran 5 miles in 43 minutes. Then I looked at my shoes. I posted before about my black pair of Nike Free’s being past their prime. Now my white pair looks like crap.
- Sure, I could just wash them. But I’d rather buy these. They are freaking intense. I could spend hours on NikeID.
- took a picture of Buddy.
- took another picture of Buddy.
PS: Once again, I’m sorry for the iPhone picture posts. I’m a terrible blogger and terrible remember-er. Any camera is better than no camera though, right?
PPS: Jersey shore made my night… and that probably says a lot about my social life.